EasyUEFI 2 9 Enterprise Portable
EasyUEFI 2 9 Enterprise Portable

Let us return to our program EasyUEFI, with it you can edit, delete, backup and later restore boot records EFI / UEFI type. Plus can be called the development here is the point, it will allow you to create your own bootable image of Windows PE, some of them can be found on our website, such as the famous Ratiborus. In the future, your create bootable media you can use, if the system can not be loaded due to a damaged EFI / UEFI boot record.
Please note that the screenshots I did not do as the support of this technology at the computer there, so I took them from the official site, but as far as I understood from the description on the website of the developers, the program has no ads and spyware, a hundred percent clean installation file and nothing more. Hopefully EasyUEFI program will be helpful, you all good luck and do not forget to write your comments!

Enterprise 2.9 Enterprise 2.9 Portable
Comments
Post a Comment